- What is MediWound?
- MediWound Ltd. Is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing novel products to address unmet needs for severe burns, chronic and other hard-to-heal wounds and connective tissue disorders. The Company’s innovative biopharmaceutical product, NexoBrid, received marketing authorization from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in December 2012 for removal of dead or damaged tissue, known as eschar, in adults with deep partial- and full-thickness thermal burns, also referred to as severe burns. NexoBrid™ launched in Europe in December 13, 2013, through the Company’s wholly owned German subsidiary. MediWound operates a cGMP and ISO13485 manufacturing facility for sterile pharmaceutical products and medical devices that meets high quality requirements.
- What year was MediWound founded?
- MediWound was founded in 2001.
- Where is MediWound headquartered?
42 Hayarkon Street,
Yavne, 8122745, Israel
- Who are MediWound's top executives?
- Meet our management team.
- How many employees does MediWound have?
- As of 2016, MediWound had 70 employees.
- Where is MediWound incorporated?
- MediWound is incorporated in the State of Israel.
- When did MediWound go public in the U.S. and at what price? Who were the managing underwriters for MediWound's U.S. IPO?
- MediWound’s stock began trading on the NASDAQ Global Market on March 20, 2014. The price of the common shares MediWound sold in its initial public offering was $14.00 per share. Credit Suisse and Jefferies were the joint lead book-running managers for the offering. BMO Capital Markets also acted as a book-running manager. Oppenheimer & Co. acted as co-manager.
- How can I get a copy of the Prospectus?
A final prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained by going to our SEC Filings
page or by contacting:
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC
Attention: Prospectus Department,
One Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10010
Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department,
520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor,
New York, NY, 10022
- Where does MediWound trade and what is the ticker symbol?
- MediWound’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “MDWD.”
- When are quarterly financial results announced and how can I stay informed?
- All events will be reported on this site. Please see the event page for more information. You can also sign up for email alerts.
- How do I invest in MediWound?
- If you would like to purchase shares in MediWound, please contact your broker.
- Does MediWound offer a direct investment program?
- We do not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program.
- Does MediWound pay a dividend?
- MediWound does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- What is MediWound's fiscal year?
- Our fiscal year follows the calendar year, with the last day of our fiscal year occurring on December 31. The Company’s quarterly periods conclude on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- Who is MediWound's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11219
T: (800) 937-5449 (U.S.) or (718) 921-8200 (International)
- Where do I find SEC filings?
- You can go to the official SEC site or you can follow this link to our page.
- Who are MediWound's independent accountants?
- Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, located in Israel.
- Who do I contact for Investor Relations?